• 3(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
I'm going to be updating the addon later on tonight with updates so it'll work much better.
It has now moved to "script failed" when I try to start both FilmOn addons......

I will be patient.
It will be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It has been updated, please let me know.
Works Perfectly.

I noticed by accident, i just checked it out, and it was working. High Quality, all channels, and of course, advert free CoolBig Grin
Thanks a million for your great work.
Thank you, and thank you to FilmOn as well as the original addon author.
Maybe i spoke too soon. I keep getting disconnected from the channel I'm watching after a certain amount of time (5 minutes?). Like when you haven't logged in with your username and password.

I only have tried it on one channel, and I haven't double checked to see if I have spelled correctly, the username/password in settings, but i am almost 100% that i have.

Apart from that, everything seems fine. I will double check my details shortly, and will post back.

Thanks.

EDIT:

I checked it again. I have just recently found a sticky key on my wireless keyboard, so i thought that may be the cause. But no, I have double checked, and I am still getting disconnected from whatever I am watching, after 5 minutes.

Is anyone else haveing this issue?
many thx for the update..how can we donate....
Nevermind...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
It should be working, just donate to the XBMC Foundation directly if you like it @link194
(2013-11-07, 01:40)Eleazar Coding Wrote: It has been updated, please let me know.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where can the latest version be downloaded from? Your original link still says v1.0.

Thanks
Hi,
I love your addon and have been using it. Recently, I had to upgrade to Gotham (new android box) and have come up with the "dependencies not met" error repeatedly.

In digging futher, I have discovered that this might be the culprit. I was wondering if you the devs can take a look at it and hopefully push a new version out.

XBMC: Gotham 13 alpha 9

Addon: Disabled (dependencies not met when installed from previous version).

Possible problem: "import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I've got a similar problem here. Except for I get disconnected after 1m39s already... quite annoying as I'm loving the brittish channels actually. I hope this is something that can be fixed Smile

(2013-11-07, 13:48)RumbleFish Wrote: Maybe i spoke too soon. I keep getting disconnected from the channel I'm watching after a certain amount of time (5 minutes?). Like when you haven't logged in with your username and password.

I only have tried it on one channel, and I haven't double checked to see if I have spelled correctly, the username/password in settings, but i am almost 100% that i have.

Apart from that, everything seems fine. I will double check my details shortly, and will post back.

Thanks.

EDIT:

I checked it again. I have just recently found a sticky key on my wireless keyboard, so i thought that may be the cause. But no, I have double checked, and I am still getting disconnected from whatever I am watching, after 5 minutes.

Is anyone else haveing this issue?
A lot of third party addon's will be broken with Gotham, a change in how XBMC 13 uses python is causing many errors. Had to revert back to frodo 12.2 myself after going through numerous apps giving the same error,or script fails.
Just logging in to say thanks again.

I've just played E4 for 40 minutes (so far) and no problem.

I should definitely add that the problem was probably caused from not uninstalling XBMC after the previous version of Filmon had been on it. So I apologise to Eleazar for any time you may have spent trying to fix it. Confused

I have donated to XBMC in the past, and will be doing so again. Thanks to all for all your work.

@Akito - You should remove anything by the previous author and do a fresh/clean install of XBMC to get everything working smoothly.
It's up to you obviously, but that should fix it.

Unfortunately i had installed some items on XBMC Android using the previous version and other items by the author, and had all sorts of problems. (I was being lazy).
It led me to tweak an existing build for my MK808b and everything has been fine since. I then came back to my PC, and did a fresh install. If i had of just used my brain, i could have saved myself a lot of heartache and headache.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1