• 6(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
Hi Guys mine has disappeared as well but I see on Filmon´s web site it is on anyone got an answer please
UK channels load but fail to play.
I have Minix x8h box same problem here in Spain hope it comes back on. We depend on it but noticed Filmon web site is working.
Hi everyone

My Filmon F.T.V stopped last night I have completely re installed xmbc twice including profile folder but still it will not work. On my wifes Andriod no problems still watching Filmon can anyone help with what to look for.

Rushey
i am watching with the google app on my android..
yes but not on xbmc somehow?
Shocked 
I just hope someone comes up with a solution soon.
Hi guys anyone from XBMC have any ideas why FTV is down with Filmon as well?
Hi all - Filmon.com are changing the way they broadcast their streams to use HLS as default instead of flash..... if you log on using a laptop or computer it pops up telling you this and gives you the option of selecting HLS or flash..... obviously we as users dont have access to these settings within apps like FTV or EXpat TV, we will all just have to wait for each developer to tweak their apps to recieve the new HLS streams.
(2014-08-28, 10:45)harryinspain Wrote: Hi Guys mine has disappeared as well but I see on Filmon´s web site it is on anyone got an answer please

I also have cool matetv app harryinspain and that work to as i am also in spain
Hi.

Not sure what you mean. It was working a few days ago. I did not need to do anything. As soon as I added the F.T.V addon, it started to work with no issues. It is just lately that it has been giving me problems.
Has anyone got an answer to this yet? Filmon not working all day - but ok on website. Sad
I have the same issue since last night.
Are people in Spain only being affected by this or is the addon not working for everyone?

I have installed cool-matestv app which now allows me to watch TV but the app is pretty crap, its basically the same as going direct to the filmon.com website.

Has there been any info from the addon author?
What I am saying is there is nothing you can do at the moment...... yesterday filmon started to change things at their end..... all the Apps that use film on will not work until the developer for each app makes some changes..... there is nothing we can do as a user...... this affects absolutely everybody, not just you..... be patient am sure the fixes are being worked on now.... but in the meantime all you can do is wait.
Filmon are now using HLS streams instead of RTMP, which doesn´t seem to be supported yet by XBMC. it will let you reset to RTMP on PC but not through XBMC.
if you go to Facebook page IPTV Spain, they are talking about trying to get a fix on there.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1