• 7(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
Filmon have changed the stream format to HLS. Plugins will need to be re-written.
All filmon based addons down at the moment as Filmon have changed their default streaming to HLS, RTMP as a secondary option, all links/urls have changed.
yes FilmON not working i dont knw why!! hope they doing some improvement
Hi guys,
i am trying to use Film on & F.T.V but nothing works.
any advice?!! Huh
The Filmon doesn't work in any of my Windows PC or Android Tablet. have tried everything still doesn't work give me a script error. But it works if I go to their website. Could someone please help me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Same here comes up with list of uk channels but nothing happens
both of the filmon addons and the notFilmon addon are working this morning. I expect FTV to follow.
I never had any issues with FilmOn. I tried F.T.V again yesterday, but it was the same. I removed it and reinstalled it, but this did not work. I thought I would try again.
Guys , just WAIT, it will fix itself shortly.... infact today FTV is now partially working.... just be patient.. there is nothing you can do personally to fix it.. uninstalling and reinstalling will not help..... just let it sort itself out.
All are back on this morning thank goodness. Thank you for all your help guys from Harry in Spain
Well. I just hope you are right. If you think that the issue is from there end. Its just that I only started to use it and I was really getting into it. Well I will be patient and see what happens.
The proof is in the viewing try it and see for yourself it´s working again
Looking forward to checking it out tonight. Viewing for example BBC1 via the filmon.com web site is akin to watching a grainy old analog picture whilst viewing it through F T V via XBMC is like watching HD TV, truly wonderful. A big thank you to all involved.
Just a quick question - before I go searching for a solution.
We have lost access to F.T.V and Filmon on the gica Box. which in turn means no access to live U.K. T.V.
The IPlayer and ITV player are o.k as are all other links.
We can access Filmom on the computer, so that seems to be O.K.
So are you aware of any difficulties ?.
filmon changed there streaming method and the addons needed an update the new version 1.2.1 of ftv is now working although channels do seem to be stopping and dropping back to menu
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1