• 8(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
Yes. I totally agree with you. The picture quality is much better. And the interface is cool. Well I will see this evening.
Thanks for this - hope they get it to work.
Had a response from an Administrator/ Moderator saying that " FTV and it's links are considered a banned plugin?", and my request would be sent to the garbage !
(2014-08-28, 09:03)cliojr Wrote: Hi.

I have an android MX box and have XBMC installed. I have a strange issue when accessing F.T.V.

XBMC loads F.T.V up OK showing all channels, but when I go to click on one of the channels to view it, it attempts to open up but nothing else happens. The channel that I selected to view does not show up.

This was working before. So I am not sure what is going on. I installed the maintenance tool to clear cache and logs. Rebooted but the issue still persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
All working well here in Thailand, well certainly since yesterday bit as I do not normally use the excellent FTV (I have always used and loved the ExPatTV XBMC add-on for the rare times I watch live UK TV (prefer iPlayers so I can watch what I want and when I want). Did check and see that latest updated FTV app does now support HLS and all working very well and no drop outs here so far. My FTV version number is 1.2.2

Yes banned on this site for obvious reasons as this is the XBMC foundation and it needs to stay clean of course something we have to support and understandably so with the way the internet police state runs in the Western World these days . As to me then as they stupidly give us Expats no legal way of watching UK TV from outside of the UK, I shall never have any conscience about using whatever method I can until they give us some legal and reasonably priced access when overseas, Geo Blocking sucks big time IMHO and is designed to feather the fat cats nests and no other logical reason...
Cheers
Raymw
Hi matey. Great work. Just one issue, Filmon shows as 'broken' in your repository on my FTV no matter how many times I download it and keeps kicking me out. Is there an update pending?
Good morning.

Well I tried it over the weekend and yes it was working to a certain degree. The issue that I am getting now is that when I select a channel to watch for example ITV4, after about 5 mins of watching, it would stop and go back to the main menu with all the channels listed. I have to clock OK on the remote to start watching the channel again. This is happening every 5 mins.

I know its not the box I have as when I watch via FilmOn, it is stable.
Yes, there are issues. The Notfilmon and FTV streams stop and revert back to the Channel Menu after about 4 Mins. this i in both the HD AND SD Streams. i also have 2 filmon addons on my android box and they are also stopping and going back to the channel list. Anyone any ideas? In fact i am having to use the FilmonLive Google app outside XBMC on my Android Box to watch UK TV
OK. So there are issues with the F.T.V add-on.
i am making progress with FTV. it appears that whereas before you did not need to register on Filmon and enter your login details on FTV,
you now need to do so.
Unfortunately unless you 'Subscribe' you will need to set the resolution to 'Low', as it still cuts out if set to 'high'.
i will be looking at the other addons as i have time.
I for the moment use FilmOn or F.T.V due to the fact that they are the only ones that offer UK TV which I am most interested in. Do you know if there are any others that offer UK TV?
I am using the F.T.V addon by kinkin, version 1.2.2 in OpenELEC 3.2.4 on a Raspberry Pi. As reported by flashgordon on 29/8 filmon now works again but consistently stops and drops back to the channel menu. For me, using UK Live TV, this happens every 4 minutes.

Is there a solution for this inconvenience? Is there likely to be a new versión of the addon? Thanks.
(2014-09-02, 14:50)mixa Wrote: I am using the F.T.V addon by kinkin, version 1.2.2 in OpenELEC 3.2.4 on a Raspberry Pi. As reported by flashgordon on 29/8 filmon now works again but consistently stops and drops back to the channel menu. For me, using UK Live TV, this happens every 4 minutes.

Is there a solution for this inconvenience? Is there likely to be a new versión of the addon? Thanks.

It's a stream issue - not the plugin.
All now working as they did before the 'Hiccupps of last week'.
I've just seen that my F.T.V addon has just updated to versión 1.2.3. It now seems to hold up better than before. It stoppped and went back to the channel list once but has since worked fine. This is with the F.T.V addon configured with the 'Stream Type' as ''HLS' - default value.
(2014-09-03, 23:47)mixa Wrote: I've just seen that my F.T.V addon has just updated to versión 1.2.3. It now seems to hold up better than before. It stoppped and went back to the channel list once but has since worked fine. This is with the F.T.V addon configured with the 'Stream Type' as ''HLS' - default value.

Same here- seems to be O.K worked for over an hour - see if it holds up tomorrow
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1