How cancel "Working..." operation while is in stuck
I use Android and every time that "Working ..." operation is stuck I need to force stop (in settings) the App.

Do you know another method to Cancel it, with the keyboard combination or something like that ?

Thanks in advance.
Hitting the "x" key on the keyboard works but im not sure how to do that on a touchscreen android...maybe just the back button...or you can send a kill signal and restart xbmc
Esc
Android "Back" key
Sometimes it won't work because XBMC is really stuck... In some cases XBMC isn't really stuck and if you wait it will eventually stop that operation with "one or more items failed to play" message but it will be impossible to cancel that operation via keyboard for some reason (maybe it depends on plugin?).
if there were a skin with some type of keyboard popup button (simmilar to those seen in remote apps and team viewer) to control xbmc by the touchscreen but by bypassing the active (frozen) window, this might be an easier question to resolve.
Some operations of the busy dialog are cancellable (via "Escape" key, probably Android "Back"), such as directory fetches, and I think playback starting. Others aren't.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-10-21, 23:03)jmarshall Wrote: Some operations of the busy dialog are cancellable (via "Escape" key, probably Android "Back"), such as directory fetches, and I think playback starting. Others aren't.

If back button doesn't work. you should go into system settings and give yourself developer options (goto about phone, and click on build number a bunch...i think 5 times) then go into developer options and select "kill app back button" now if xbmc freezes again, just hold down the back button to kill xbmc
Be nice if there was a "Cancel" button though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How cancel "Working..." operation while is in stuck1