Setting up a "DVR" folder/layout
Can someone help me figure this out, I've been playing around a bit to try and see the best way to do this. I have my shows automatically loaded into correct folders using an external application. So the file structure looks like this

Nas:\DVR\Family Guy
Nas:\DVR\The Blacklist
Nas:\DVR\Sleepy Hollow
Nas:\DVR\The Big Bang Theory
etc

The way I currently have it setup is that I use smart playlists so I have my Bluray ripped TV show collections (plan on keeping forever) in one folder and my DVR collection in another folder (deleted regularly). I have two smart playlists, one has the TV show collection and one has DVR.

When I browse to the DVR section I get this screen which I really like, but its not ideal for a "DVR" setup. (sorry for the orange, it's Halloween!)

I have a nice widget on the home screen that only points to my DVR playlist so I can see recent shows, which also works quite nicely.

Now, here comes the question - how do I set it up so that when I click into the DVR tab I see a list of episodes, not folder structure, just a list with info and episode image etc.

i.e. Click DVR

Family Guy S14E01 added 10/16
Sleepy Hollow S01E01 added 10/15
The Blacklist S01E01 added 10/15

I'd like to click on DVR and immediately see just the episodes in order from most recently added. This will feel more like a DVR type of browse, or maybe I'm overthinking it and the folders are fine? If it can be done I'd like to at least try it and see what I think. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting up a "DVR" folder/layout0