XBMC problem on Asustor AS-202TE
I have just bought the Asustor AS-202TE NAS server with build in HDMI and XBMC..

Everything seems to work as it should, except one thing. I can't find any videos, pictures or music through the XMBC media player.
I can find all the folders and directories but there is no media files inside. I have tried to place the media files i all directories including the shared "Media" and "Music.
When i connect to the UPnP or Plex media server with my PS3 or television, it works fine, but I would really like to use the XMBC media player.

I have now tried to restore factory defaults but it still does not work.

Are there any settings I have missed?

Thank you
adding videos to the library (wiki)?
The videos and music are already added to the folders and directories on the NAS server and the built in XBMC can find all the directories but they are empty.
If I connect to the same media server from my Panasonic TV or PS3 the videos and music are in these directories and can be played.
Are you using the VIDEOS > Files and MUSIC > Files main menu options to locate and play your media files? Or are you talking about using the "Add Videos" and "Add Music" options where you navigate to the location (directory) of your media files? If you're referring to the latter, it will only display items down to the directory level and you'll never see files listed.
Okay. Thank you. I will try that Smile
I have a AS-202-TE NAS. This is the first time I use XBMC to play DVD .iso files. This is a great combo IMHO. I am trying to configure my AS-202-TE to have Bitstream output with HDMI to my AV amp. I cannot find such options in the Audio setting. Do I need any Add-on programme? Could somebody advise? Thank you in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC problem on Asustor AS-202TE0