Mythtv PVR add-on not refreshing recordings listings
I am running Frodo 12.2 and I am trying to compile the myth tv PVR addon 1.6.12. I followed the wiki and grabed the Frodo branch and used Visual C++ to build the addon.

There were no errors in the build so I copied the build addon directory to the addons directory under xbmc and renamed the build addon dir to pvr.mythtv.cmyth.
I then started XBMC and was presented with a message saying that there was no PVR addon running and it opened the PVR addon window. I selected the Myth cmyth PVR addon and enabled it and was immediately presented with an error message.

Here is the log for my XBMC install is here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=70652
The error message is on line 603

I have tried zipping the addon and installing it that way but that didn't work either.

I would appreciate any help as googling the error in the log didn't return anything I could understand.

Thanks

edit; Oh I should mention that I am trying to build on Windows XP sp3 with Visual C++ 2010 Express ( I don't know if that makes a difference or not). I am trying to run XBMC on 2 different Win XP sp3 machines.
I don't think xp is supported by xbmc any more.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Frodo seems to be working just fine. The compiled plugin works on one XP machine but not on another.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mythtv PVR add-on not refreshing recordings listings0