PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pr.Sinister Offline
Fan
Hi pecinko...

Thanks for a great plugin... I have installed it on all my family's XBMC machines so the can access my media.

Only problem is that anything played by PleXBMC doesn't show up on my server's Now Playing/Activity. All other clients show up (iPhone, iPad, Android and Web)

Is there a way to have PleXBMC show up in that list?

------------------------------------------
[4 XBMC Clients + 3 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/74 TB HDD Space]
If my post helped, thank me by adding to my reputation! :)
find quote
Veronica Offline
Hello, i'm having PLEXBMC crash on XBMC 13.1. Let me explain my setup first

Backend server: Asus Chromebox with OpenElec 4.0.6 installed in SSD and Plex Media Server 0.9.9.12 ADDON installed and configured. Took the addon from here: http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/5736...?start=210 (Working Great)

Plex Client: XBMC 13.1 with the repo from OP installed, so i have latests STABLE versions of both addons PLEXBMC and PLEXHELPER integrated with AMBER skin, all this under Windows 8.1

Now here's the thing EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE with OpenElec 4.0.5, problem started after i upgraded to OpenElec 4.0.6.
Since then - In XBMC 13.1 (Plex Client) - everytime i try to "GO PLEX" within AMBER skin, PLEXBMC crashes with an ERROR. PLEXHELPER does intialize just fine (apparently).

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=242416

TIA!
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-08 05:57 by Veronica.)
find quote
jammyb Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-06-26 07:01)Pr.Sinister Wrote:  Hi pecinko...

Thanks for a great plugin... I have installed it on all my family's XBMC machines so the can access my media.

Only problem is that anything played by PleXBMC doesn't show up on my server's Now Playing/Activity. All other clients show up (iPhone, iPad, Android and Web)

Is there a way to have PleXBMC show up in that list?

Install the plexbmc helper as well.

Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

find quote
Pr.Sinister Offline
Fan
Thanks! That worked! 1 extra point in your reputation! Big Grin

------------------------------------------
[4 XBMC Clients + 3 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/74 TB HDD Space]
If my post helped, thank me by adding to my reputation! :)
find quote
Zodler Offline
Please add 3D support. Your skin doesn't show the 3D button that does show up in the default XBMC skin.
find quote
XbGhost Offline
Hi there. I'm really loving the integration of PleXBMC into Amber. Is there any way to rearrange the ordering of items in the main menu? All the PleXBMC items are arranged alphabetically with the other XBMC menu items following after. Is there any way to customise this ordering so all items are alphabetical?
find quote
pecinko Offline
Donor
(2014-07-23 03:26)XbGhost Wrote:  Hi there. I'm really loving the integration of PleXBMC into Amber. Is there any way to rearrange the ordering of items in the main menu? All the PleXBMC items are arranged alphabetically with the other XBMC menu items following after. Is there any way to customise this ordering so all items are alphabetical?

No, there's no such option in XBMC (or PHT) available that I could utilize.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

find quote