RaspBMC Kodi/XBMC test builds

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
ijsbeer79 Offline
(2014-08-26 21:47)feuille_de_lune Wrote:  HiFiberry Digi not supported on this release, it's very noisy. It still hurt my hear. Frown and still problems for the cache any HD content suffer from that. It just can't work like that. The movies stop about 30 sec every 10 min. It's really anoying.

I use the latest OpenElec builds and also having issues with HifiBerry Digi, but was unable to find other users with the same problem in the OE thread. Nice to see others are having the same issue, so it's not something local....
Are you experiencing same problems with the NewClock3 branch?
find quote
feuille_de_lune Offline
(2014-08-27 08:47)ijsbeer79 Wrote:  I use the latest OpenElec builds and also having issues with HifiBerry Digi, but was unable to find other users with the same problem in the OE thread. Nice to see others are having the same issue, so it's not something local....
Are you experiencing same problems with the NewClock3 branch?

On the NewClock3 branch, it seems to work properly but my first tests are playing with "omxplayer" so no alsa sound. In navigation, the hifiberry seems to be in a good state.

For my buffering problem, I seem to solve it by doing a system NFS mount point (by /etc/fstab) instead samba share configured by application. I have some more tests to confirm it or not.
find quote
Essometer Offline
I´m getting
Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'dbiplus::DbErrors'

on the kodi releases when I´m starting xbmc. The non Kodi releases are working fine.
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-27 17:07 by Essometer.)
find quote
miappa Offline
Posting Freak
@Essometer
Are you using Raspbian (and not Raspbmc)?
If not, try to rename the .xbmc (userdata) folder and see if that works. It will reset your userdata including the databases but you still have the backup though.

If you are running Raspbian, may I suggest that you start a new thread as these builds really are for Raspbmc.
find quote
Essometer Offline
I´m on Raspbian, but your suggestion worked. Seems like I have to rebuild my settings.
Thank you.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 02:45 by Essometer.)
find quote