Req TheTVDB scrapper update
Update thetvdb.org scrapper (or scrapper mechanism) to find TV shows in selected language and if no results, find it in original language (ussualy en) or specify 2-3 languages in preferable order to lookout.
Why?
Because not all TVshows in tvdb.org are available in all languages. I.E.: I have release of TVshow "2 Broke Girls" in czech language - release (files) have original name (2.broke.girls.....) but scrapper cant find anything because in CZ language there is no 2 Broke Girls TV show - it is translated to the "2 $ocky", soo scraper is finding by file name and adding show to the library in english.

How to do it?
Make another one option in settings like "TV Shows file names language" - this will tell whitch language is used to find on thetvdb - "en" for example - soo scraper will find TV show in en language but download info will be in another one language - "cz" for example

Another way:
Scrapper will find show in all languages (parameter alllang=1 in url), then it will find result in prefered language with order.
Soo if I select preferred languages in order 1st - "cz", 2nd - "en", scrapper will try download info in cz language - if there is no cz info, it will continue with en info.

Is this possible??
Whats the decision on this feature request?

Have the same issue as previous one. (Kodi 16)

Have shows half in English and other in Swedish, default is set to 'en' in Kodi when scrapple. Meaning shows in Swedish will not be scrappled. And I have to manually set every Swedish show to select sv instead.
Even if i add a 'tvshow.nfo' with a link to the show in Swedish information it is not fetched. I guess due to it does not match the Kodi 'en' configuration, and the link is pointing to a 'sv' in TvDB.

Preferable as feature request.
- Add 2-3 options of language it should look for.
- If a link to a serie is found in 'tvshow.nfo', discard the language settings in Kodi for that show, or pick by the order of the 2-3 options of language.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB scrapper update1