Solved Not Scraping IMDB Plot
Exclamation 
I have the latest r16 and Ember scrapes the Plot Outline just fine, but it has the Plot empty for every movie I have tried to scrape. How do I resolve this?

thanks.
I have see that issue today. Tomorrow I will release a fixed version.
awesome! Thanks Dan for the quick response and for the constant maintenance on Ember. I know it can be extremely time consuming. I appreciate it.
Fixed in version 1.3.0.17 (now online)
Is it fix for you guys? With 1.3.0.17, it doesn't seems to work for me. If I try to rescrap older movie I had, the plot goes missing.
Still not working for me too.
Damn, i will check IMDB again...
Yep, IMDB changed the html back to the old system Angry

Here is a fix for Ember 1.3.0.17: Link
Overwrite the old *.dll in modules folder.

Sticked
thx Dan!
(2013-10-24, 17:21)DanCooper Wrote: Yep, IMDB changed the html back to the old system Angry

Sticked

Thanks, tried that but it doesn't seems to work too.
(2013-10-25, 01:29)SirKhalid Wrote:
(2013-10-24, 17:21)DanCooper Wrote: Yep, IMDB changed the html back to the old system Angry

Sticked

Thanks, tried that but it doesn't seems to work too.

Movie name for a test?

I have tested with, Django Unchained, Avatar, The Avengers, Bullhead and Die Hard 4, works perfect.
Are you sure that you have overwritten the old file?
I replaced scraper.EmberCore.dll in the modules folder.

For all my movies, Avatar, The Avengers, 42....
I'm afraid it isn't working for me either. I was using .15 and just installed .17 to try out your separate fix.

I just tried to scrape Predator, The Red Beret, and Terminators 1-4 and all showed up without a plot. Had to copy and paste them in.

I made sure to double-check that I had copied the new .dll file over and I'm sure I did as "scraper.EmberCore.dll" shows a 10-24 date on it and all the other files are earlier.

Got to say I'm really liking the new poster scraper in .17. It is really nice to have all the high-res posters at the top of the list grouped by language. That really speeds things up.
not working for me either, tried it with a few movies
Maybe, just maybe I uploaded the wrong file.... Tongue Big Grin

Same rar, same filename, but now the correct file: Link

I have increased the file version to 1.3.0.18, you can see that in menu Help -> Versions -> Ember Native Movie Scrapers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not Scraping IMDB Plot0