Solved Not Scraping IMDB Plot
works perfect, thanks Dan!!
As a side note, the plot isn't scraping in 1.4.0.0 that was released on 10-27. either.

The patch above corrected my issue in 1.3.0.17 though. Thank you!
(2013-11-01, 06:03)powderburned Wrote: As a side note, the plot isn't scraping in 1.4.0.0 that was released on 10-27. either.

The patch above corrected my issue in 1.3.0.17 though. Thank you!

I have fixed that also in 1.4 but not released.
Will this fix address the issue in .17 of fanart and posters not being scraped from themoviedb? Just want to know before downloading it.

Thanks,
John
(2013-11-13, 22:58)john_es Wrote: Will this fix address the issue in .17 of fanart and posters not being scraped from themoviedb? Just want to know before downloading it.

Thanks,
John

.17 has no problem to download images from tmdb.
This fix is still not working for me. Now I get 2 posters to select, and 2 fanart to select each time I rescrape a movie and still missing plot for the movies in .17..
Any help?
Should I upgrade to 1.4 version and what problems are there?
I made a fresh install and now it's working in .17Smile
Thanks for the response Dan...

It's weird, and from the forums I seem to be the only one. For whatever reason, my setup is no longer downloading full size "originals" using the native scraper. I do see other medium ones. I cleared my library, reset all my settings and DB, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas on how to troublehoot it? The plot downloads fine.
It worked for me. Thanks! but i'm having a new issue.

Since I installed the new version Im also noticing that certain fanarts won't show in XBMC. They show fine in Ember, but when I update my library certain fanarts which I recently scraped wont show.
hi,

It is possible to re scrap the plot but no the genres?

I have manually customized the genre for about 120 movies and I would cry if re-scraping the NFO would overwrite my changes

thx
You can lock genre in settings
If locked, genre will only be scraped if empty
You can also use the custom scraper.
(2013-12-10, 18:13)T-bird_se Wrote: You can lock genre in settings
If locked, genre will only be scraped if empty
thanks a lot, that worked.
Fixed in all new releases.

CLOSE

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not Scraping IMDB Plot0