MovieDB not scraping Artwork
Yes. It was a problem on themoviedb.org's end.
Mine is still not working
Any updates on this?

It's still not working for me. Funny thing is when I press refresh on a movie it gets the fanart and thumbnails. But I don't really want to waste my time on doing this for all movies.

Any help is appreciated Big Grin
(2013-11-10, 13:54)TempleClause Wrote: Any updates on this?

It's still not working for me. Funny thing is when I press refresh on a movie it gets the fanart and thumbnails. But I don't really want to waste my time on doing this for all movies.

I and many others had to do a fresh install to get rid of the issue. It bound to happen again very soon since they are making changes on their API which means another install in a month or two ?
(2013-11-10, 17:58)breezytm Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 13:54)TempleClause Wrote: Any updates on this?

I and many others had to do a fresh install to get rid of the issue. It bound to happen again very soon since they are making changes on their API which means another install in a month or two ?

Hmm I just freshly installed it today, so I don't think that it would make sense installing it again?
That's weird. Which platform?
(2013-11-10, 23:22)breezytm Wrote: That's weird. Which platform?

Windows 8.1 x64
any ideas? is there a script I could run to get the fanarts and thumbnails? (Because it's working when I press refresh on a single movie)
If your data is configured to use the old server (i.e. was scraped before they shifted) then you'll need to refresh, or update the URLs accordingly. Pretty sure there was information posted on the changes required at the database level.

EDIT: Yes, in this very thread: "A direct SQL query to update the video database could be crafted if anyone cares to do so (basically need to search and replace "cf2.imgobject.com" with "d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net")."

Note that there's some work being done to remedy this for the future - not sure if it will make Gotham, however (and even if it does, it won't help previously scraped stuff).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-11-12, 01:11)jmarshall Wrote: If your data is configured to use the old server (i.e. was scraped before they shifted) then you'll need to refresh, or update the URLs accordingly. Pretty sure there was information posted on the changes required at the database level.

EDIT: Yes, in this very thread: "A direct SQL query to update the video database could be crafted if anyone cares to do so (basically need to search and replace "cf2.imgobject.com" with "d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net")."

Note that there's some work being done to remedy this for the future - not sure if it will make Gotham, however (and even if it does, it won't help previously scraped stuff).

I had a look at the SQL Database and could find the valid cloudfront urls but not the cf2.imgobject ones.
What I have as invalid links is the following:
http://hwcdn.themoviedb.org/posters/14c/.../9-mid.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieDB not scraping Artwork1