MovieDB not scraping Artwork
Same issue here. I appear to be getting fan art, but no movie posters.
Same here. I think it's a problem external to XBMC (probably themoviedb.org).

Tested with a TV episode (which uses thetvdb.com), works fine. so that tells me it's most likely not a XBMC issue.
Same here too - not working anymore today - yesterday it was working fine...
Thanks for news on this.
Using W7 and Windows Version with Universal Scraper
My Equipment:
HTPC (i7-8700K 3.7 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Windows 10 with Kodi 18.6 & Central SQL DB (Maria DB)
AVR Emotiva RMC-1 & AMP Emotiva XPA9-Gen3, TV LG OLED 65 E6, BD oppo UDP-203, Speaker Revel Performa3 F208 / F206 / C208 / Nubert WS-14 for Atmos/DTS.x)
NAS Synology DS1817+ / DX-517/DX513 (4x8 TB RAID5 + 2 x 5x6TB in RAID5)
I just had to redo my raspberry pi and was tearing my hair out trying to figure out why some thumbnails weren't showing up until I realized that tmdb seems to have forgotten it has artwork. The activity on their forums is pretty sparse though, not sure if they are even aware this is happening at the moment.
Same problem here... running 12.2 on Win 7. Hope it can be fixed soon as I've just setup a new htpc and have no artwork! Looks pretty sparse...
This small fault has just started happening randomly - when i try adding a movie to my library it downloads and displays everything apart from the fanart or movie posters. I havent changed any settings or anything that could make it start doing this. Anyone got any ideas how I can fix this?
Good news is it's not just you dude, seems to be happening to a lot of people. Seems to be a fault between themoviedb and xbmc.
its extremely frustrating! cant find a fix.... been looking for ages
It seems it's happening on windows, on my raspberry it works fine.
but it doesnt download posters from imdb as well..
FYI this is also happening now & again on v13 alpha 8 as well... (past couple days)
Same problem.
I'm having the same problem. I thought it was me and reinstalled Xbmc and now have no artwork.
Same here, using the universal movie scraper.

Wondering if there's a new version out (since it updates silently) or if there's a problem with the third party services (which there doesn't seem to be - links to posters and fanart are saved to my mysql db, but they don't appear on XBMC....)
I'm also having this problem, although fanart doesn't download as well. Noticed it last night.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieDB not scraping Artwork1