Win Media Manager for TV Shows that have Specials
For the life of me I can't seem to figure out what media manager to use that can properly scrape info for Spartacus- Gods of the Arena. Confused I can scrape the regular three seasons just fine but Gods of the Arena is a special to season one with no discernible episode numbers. When I use something like Tiny MM it just places all the info for Blood and Sand to Gods of the Arena. Sad Does anyone know what MM to use and if so what is the process for getting it to scrape correctly for Specials?
Specials generally go into a Season 0 directory. You can look up the info needed to tag your episodes correctly at thetvdb.com. I'm not familiar with that show but a quick search on there led me to this which may be of some help to you. There is a link on the page regarding the rules for specials.
Thanks for your reply. Smile

That's helps a little but the miniseries actually aired after the first season so by naming my directory Season 0 would not work right. Also which MM is best for TV Shows?
It doesn't matter when a special airs in relation to a TV show series. Certainly I have for example several Doctor Who specials, and they are scraped correctly when in season 0. The media Manager I tend to use is MediaElch, but for hard to scrape stuff, its sometimes best to look at the actual site to get the tagging/naming of the shows right.
Ok thanks I'll try that.
It didn't work with MediaElch but it did with Tiny Media Manager. Smile
Glad you've got it sorted Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Manager for TV Shows that have Specials0