Scrape locally stored NFO
Hey guys,

while moving my tv shows to a new nas location I used the inconveniences to make some adjustments as well at the .nfo files.
After that I rescraped every show from the new nas location while deleting the old one. So far everything's working marvelous!

Now to my problem. I usually scrape every tv show with thetvdb. But thetvdb is not always very accurate and the crew working there is unbelievably stubbern when it comes to changes / improvement. So I got a couple of shows I was scraping with TVRage ... so far. Now this scraper doesn't seem to work properly anymore and as far as I can see has not been updated in a year! It wont scrape American Pickers or American Restoration correctly! As I already said thetvdb has corrupt infos for this show sorting them in years Huh

the xem scraper would be a good alternative but it has not been updating American Pickers for season 6 so I'm stuck.

Is there a way to work around this without changing everything to the stupid sorting method of thetvdb? Is there any hope for an update for tvrage scraper?
Or is there a scraper for TV.com (couldn't find one)?

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks guys Blush

EDIT:

After trying a bit harder I could scrape it with all the episodes though there occured another problem...

It wouldn't scrape any of the info for the series. Don't ask why - I have no idea at all. Trying to scrap it a million times with the same results!

Therefor I wrote my own NFO file for the series. I already had the scraper getting all the info for the episodes from TVRage so I'd only need the shows info itself.
Used the official manual from xbmc forum and had a second series as a cheat slip as well ;-)
All done and hit refresh - NOTHING!!! It asked if I wanted to use the locally stored NFO and I did. Tried it several times always with the same result: NOTHING!!!

Alright guys, I'm finally really frustrated here. Using XBMC since a year now and never had any problems. Am I missing anything or is it just ment to fail?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape locally stored NFO0