json for movie or episode synopsis of playing video?
I am looking to integrate the synopsis of the current playing video into demopad, I can get the details of the playing video by sending the following command:

jsonrpc? {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.GetItem", "params": { "properties": ["title", "album", "artist", "season", "episode", "runtime", "showtitle","tvshowid", "thumbnail", "file", "fanart"], "playerid": 1 }, "id": "1"}

this returns the title and the movie id, but not the synopsis. is there a similar longer command that would also return the synopsis of the episode or movie?

thanks
I am not an expert but in case anyone else is interested in this I finally figured out you can either add "plot" or "plotoutline" to the list in the above query or optionally just send:

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.GetItem", "params": { "properties": ["plot"], "playerid": 1 }, "id": "1"}

I am guessing the question was so stupid that is why no one replied?http://forum.xbmc.org/images/smilies/confused.png
Or perhaps no one else who read your message knew the answer, you might have got more traction in the addons or supplementary tools sections of the forum. Anyway, you added to my knowledge, for which I thank you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
json for movie or episode synopsis of playing video?0