Complete Newbie Help
Hi there everyone go easy on me as im new to all this and have been reading some threads but its alot to take in.

I have quite a few questions hopefully in time most can be answered.

Im looking into getting an android type of system what is recommended for a newbie? Ive seen a droidbox on amazon for android is it any good? Im hoping to watch tv shows from the us and some movies and really hoping to watch my team play in the premiership on saturdays at 3pm is this possible?

How easy is it to setup this type of system? Remember im a virgin at this go easy with me lol

How do i find these programmes and how much do they cost?

That is all i can think of at the moment, hope you can point me in the right directions

Id just like to thank you all in advance for the help!!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

If you are not already familiar with XBMC, you should first install it on an existing computer and try it out to learn what you can and cannot do with it. This way, you won't be out any money if this isn't the solution you desire. Also, read the First time user (wiki) guide in the wiki to get an overview of what XBMC is and how to install it.

From your post, it seems you've read some of the hype from vendors who have prepackaged XBMC along with some questionable add-ons that promise free access to live TV feeds, TV shows and movies from around the world. Often, these types of add-ons provide access to pirated content and are unreliable (not to mention that you won't get any support for them here). There are add-ons that provide access to legal free content as well as to some subscription services, but I don't know whether or not there's anything for watching your team play.

If you find that XBMC is the media center application for you, then come back and ask which device you should purchase for your dedicated XBMC system.
Thank you so much for your reply I appreciate it! ! I dint have a pc only an Android tablet asus tf301 I think is that something that I would be able to use this product on?

Many thanks for your time!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Complete Newbie Help0