Missing artist image in music playing screen
Hi there,

I'm new to Aeon Now but really like it so far!

I've got a strange issue in the Music Playing screen and I hope someone here has an idea what it could be...

When the artist information and "Next tracks" pop up is showing the image for the artist is missing. See here:

What's weird is that when the pop up comes in the image is there but disappears when it stops moving. When I remove the pop up the image appears again.

Any ideas!?

Thanks!
(2013-10-23, 22:26)bluezed Wrote: Hi there,

I'm new to Aeon Now but really like it so far!

I've got a strange issue in the Music Playing screen and I hope someone here has an idea what it could be...

When the artist information and "Next tracks" pop up is showing the image for the artist is missing. See here:

What's weird is that when the pop up comes in the image is there but disappears when it stops moving. When I remove the pop up the image appears again.

Any ideas!?

Thanks!
then

I've got exactly the same issue. The blank widget does momentarily flash something - for a split second only, and it looks like fan art - just as the "Music Playing" screen opens, then turns blank, but again flashes the same image when it closes (in my case when the visualization takes over the screen).
Cheers................................DenmanGuy

Amp: ONKYO TX-SR494; Display: SAMSUNG Q60 58" QLED TV; Processor: Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen) - Quad-core 2.0GHz; OS: Android; RAM: 16 GB; KODI: 21.0.0
snap here.
Just noticed that I seem to have one Artist where the image is not blank! It even does a slideshow inside the widget.

Here it is:

So I'm guess ing this is not a specific Aeon Nox issue but probably due to some images missing? Anyone know what images get used for this slideshow? They don't seem to match Artist Fanart or Thumbs...

Thanks!
Right... think I got it working now.

Looks like the ArtistSlideshow-Script downloaded the images at some point and for some reason the association to the actual artists and albums got lost. No idea how or why but after I removed all the folders inside this path
Code:
.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.artistslideshow/ArtistSlideshow
it now re-downloads them when I play something by an artist and the slideshow works from then on.

Hope this helps somebody on here too...
Hi!

So I have the same issue - but your solution didn't work for me. I tried also to delete the "ArtistInformation"-Folder but no change. It flashes for like half of a second when I turn on the Now-Playing Screen and then disappears.
Can anyone help me?
Strange... mine appears to work fine now since I cleared the folder.

After you deleted yours did it get filled again when you played some different songs? If not maybe the script isn't running correctly for some reason?
Yes, after I deleted the folder & listened to another song, it created a new folder.
Do I have to restart XBMC after deleting?
Maybe...can I reinstall the script? (sorry, I'm really new to XBMC)
Where do i find the script?
Wow, I justed bumped another post up for this same issue, sorry about that!

Anyhow, I solved it doing what is said in this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155509
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but where do I have to put the "<onload>..." string in?
I don't have the original string...(or the other)
At the moment, I put the <control> in. Doesn't seem to work...
I have the exact same problem. Ramonrue - did you find out where the <onload> string is please as per link?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing artist image in music playing screen0