crashing problem
Newb here, hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having with the app.

Using the remote function to navigate xbmc works amazing!
Yet when I try to access the movie add-on feature on the remote, and try to play a movie, xbmc freezes up. I can hear the audio "somewhat choppy" but the screen is stuck on the home screen.
Only thing I can do from there, is grab the apple remote and force restart.

I'm running the app on iphone 4s, ios 7
xbmc is running on my atv2, version 12.2

I can't seem to find anyone else posting this problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
I am having this issue as we'll. all files in library work fine but when using an add on it locks up the Xbmc and plays audio only.
Any help appreciated.
It seem to be an addon issue. Try to ping the addon author, let me know.
Same here! And it did work in THE past!
Not only one addon is crashing the system. But all are!
Using ice films it crashes. Using 1 channel it crashes.
Using tunein radio it crashes. All the same crash.
Can do everything but when I hit play Xbmc on my PC crashes.
When I use the remote section and go with the arrows through the xbmc menu to addons and select what I want it just works fine. So still addons are ok. This is iOS remote app related

Please help....
Was there ever a solution to this, very neat app that I would like to use as it makes it easy and quick to navigate addons on appletv 2... but i just started using it yesterday and tried to launch a movie on mash up, failed same as above, and tv show off of 1channel, smae fail... system froze up and had to restart system.
To clarify... it froze up when i navigated from the xbmc remote app (all on phone) to video add ons, then the the specific movie and link i wnated to open and tried to launch it from my phone without navigating through the xbmc interface on the tv... after the launch which xbmc showed on the tv it was loading up the requested task (from the remote app) it froze after that...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
crashing problem0