OS X Mavericks
(2013-10-23, 11:25)SpaceMonkey Wrote: This would be worthy of a sticky and a quick post on the main page

Since it's free everyone who don't know any better will upgrade.

I should have known better, and still upgraded.Sad
Well, Snow Leopard is still the most stable release for XBMC so it's pretty obvious Mavericks will only bring just more problems. With that being said, I too want to upgrade to Mavericks Tongue
Big Grin
nightly builds ! it's run but not work ok with retina display ... !! mouse pointer got crazy (not calibrated with screen size even with none Retina)
also the same with my MacPro desktop Sleepy
----
I have not seen any content since installing 10.9 !

is there any little patch fix for 12.2 ! Sad

you guys rocks ! BR
Can someone please re-link Cassiel's patch?
We'll need something other than dropbox for Cassiel's patch. Likely to get a lot of traffic. Can someone with the patch kick off a torrent or post it to a newsgroup?
Please someone share this patch for Mavericks
How about a github PR Smile Patches are so 2010...
Please don't re-upload my patched 12.2. It was just a quick patch and never meant to be released public. It has issues like 16-bit graphics rendering and eat up all my Dropbox traffic. That's somewhat uncool. Wait for Team XBMC to release a patched 12.2 or use Gotham alphas instead.

@woytas34: Don't private message me with private messaging disabled! That's kinda stupid Wink

Cheers
(2013-10-23, 15:32)davilla Wrote: How about a github PR Smile Patches are so 2010...

12.2.1?

Alpha of Gotham isn't an option for some of us (shared DB).
(2013-10-23, 15:48)Ridicule Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 15:32)davilla Wrote: How about a github PR Smile Patches are so 2010...

12.2.1?

how about "do not upgrade to 10.9"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-10-23, 15:55)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 15:48)Ridicule Wrote:

12.2.1?

how about "do not upgrade to 10.9"

Some of us already upgraded and restoring from TM backup just for XBMC is a pain. I will wait for a nightly that has the fixes and thank the developers for all the efforts.
Just tried downloading a nightly build, doesn't seem to work (yet). Any word on when to expect a new version which works on Mavericks?
Why is deleted the other thread where one guy posted a build of XBMC 12.2 with essential things to at least work in MavericksHuh?

My wrong, just changed the name... ok, I am ok with that... working good enough, and waiting for the flawless one...
I just updated to 10.9 from 10.8. While my gotham alpha build from october 9th loads fine, my media is stuttering. i.e. it will run fine for a minute or two, then pause for one or two seconds, buffers, and then starts again.
Also with some media files when i play, it will actually say "buffering 1%...) for 5-10 seconds before loading, then plays and the stuttering every few minutes starts again. tried a build from september. same issue. My internet is finicky right now so cant update to a more recent build but i'm guessing it will still be problematic.

On another note, how come 12.2 is not compatible with 10.9? the betas have been out for a while, as has the GM. i'd figure someone out there would have had a new version out already.
*lock*

we know about it and we are working on it, no need to post any more "+1 it doesnt work" or "when will it be fixed"

when its done its done, all future 10.9 issue posts will be deleted... thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mavericks2