TMDB scraper not scraping all available fanart
Yesterday, I've added a bunch of movies from the Pixar Short Films Collection Vol. 2 to my library and XMBC scraped the metadata all right. Not happy with the existing posters/fanarts for these films in tmdb, I uploaded additional posters and fanarts to the site. Then reloaded/refreshed the movie info for each of these movies to get the additional posters and fanarts I've just uploaded the tmdb. Now here are the problems I encountered:

#1 XBMC no longer asks whether to reload/refresh locally or from the internet (it's been a while since I used this Reload feature) - it just refreshes immediately --- has this "refresh from local or internet" feature been removed recently?

#2 When I go select the thumb and fanart, I noticed some of the images I uploaded to tmdb was not scraped (the ones that have been there on tmdb all got scraped so its just the ones I uploaded that may or may not get scraped by XBMC). I tried changing the Language setting in the tmdb for those images from No Languare to English and vice versa and after that some got scraped but still other images won't.

I tested this with both my PCs: Dharma on Win7 Home Premium and fresh install Frodo 12.2 on fresh install Win7 Home Premium and same thing. Even removed my movie folder as video source so I could start from scratch but to no avail.

Here is problem #3: With the Frodo system, I installed the Universal Movie Scraper and set the Set Content to use this but when I refresh all my library it says "Could not connect to remote server..." so could not test this to see if there was something wrong with the tmdb scraper.

Sample movies I'm trying to scrape:
La Luna --- the moon over the horizon fanart would not get scraped
Burn-e --- the poster with text "after 100 years of doing..." would not get scraped
Small Fry --- the fanart with the 2 Buzz Lightyears talking to each other would not get scraped
Your Friend the Rat --- the fanart with skeletons would not get scraped
George and A.J. --- the 4th poster with 1878x2817 resolution would not get scrape

If anyone test/confirm if they are able to scrape all the posters and fanarts for these movies? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Update: a few hours after I've changed the language setting on the poster and fan art images on TMDB, I was able to scrape the images on XBMC, except for La Luna. I am not sure why is this so. Before, when I upload images, I did not have to set the language or do any thing else and I can immediately scrape them on XBMC.
Artwork you upload do not get immediatelly available via the tmdb api due to the caching they implementet. You always need to wait even up to 24 hours before you can scrape new additions being it artwork or any other data.
Thanks for the information, appreciate it. Did not know this at all because I have uploaded artwork to TMdb from time to time since 2010 and did not experience any of this "delay" until now. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait everytime I do this from now on. Thanks again!

Can anyone help me on the Universal Movie Scraper:

--- Here is problem #3: With the Frodo system, I installed the Universal Movie Scraper and set the Set Content to use this but when I refresh all my library it says "Could not connect to remote server..."

This is on a bare Windows 7 Home Premium, newly installed Frodo with just a handful of movies. I am using Confluence and Aeon Nox skins.
in "metadata.common.themoviedb.org/tmdb.xml"
there are some problems formation tag <set>..

need to add [clear="yes"] то expression..
Code:
<ParseTMDBSet dest="5">
   <RegExp input="$$2" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
      <RegExp input="$$1" output="\1" dest="9">

<expression        clear="yes"         noclean="1">&quot;belongs_to_collection&quot;:\{&quot;id&quot;:[0-9]+,&quot;name&quot;:&quot;([^&quot;]*)</expression>

</RegExp>

..whether developers to make changes to the code?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB scraper not scraping all available fanart0