Letter shortcuts disappeared
Hi all,

I ran some searches on Google and via the forum search for this, but couldn't find anything. Perhaps that's because I'm not really sure what to search for (i.e. what the feature is actually properly called), but here goes:

I migrated my video library to another network source yesterday and apart from another minor issue (which I asked about in another thread) everything appears to have worked fine. This includes everything working as it should in the XBMC Remote app on my iPhone - even the watched status is still accurate.

Weirdly, the only problem I am now seeing in the app is that the letter shortcuts in my TV Shows library view have disappared. One of the more recent app updates finally added the much needed feature of having starting letters displayed in a column on the right-hand side, which allowed for quick access to different sections of the library. This was working fine until yesterday. When I refreshed the app after completing the migration, that column had completely disappeared. There appear to be no settings in the app itself to toggle it on or off and I certainly didn't make any changes myself.

I have a large-ish TV Show library, so I actually use this feature a lot. If anyone has any idea what could have happened here and how I might get it back, that would be greatly appreciated.

XBMC 12.2 on ATV2 (Skin: Transparency!)
Source on Windows 7 Ultimate (USB-attached HDD)
Access via SMB on home network

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Letter shortcuts disappeared1