Bluray and other boxes
I really love how Posters have a bluray / DVD / other frame in Transparency!.

If my memory is right, this information is pulled from the file or folder name? Please remind me where it is taken from. I am now thinking to rename all my movie folders and file names. In this case, I would only have movie name and year remaining. Would this prevent the nice frames to show up?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
T! uses the resolution info from the actual video file to determine which case to show.
file- / foldernames aren't used at all.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Got it, thanks for your quick reply. So, how would it differentiate between Bluray and HDTV and HDDVD? All three can have the same resolution?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
T! doesn't support hddvd cases, so if it's a 720p or 1080p video, it's show a blu-ray case.

tv show cases are only used in the tv-show library and there's only one case that's shown for all.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Got it and make sense. Thanks!
Any plans to update it to allow for filename (e.g. bluray, 3dbd)? I don't play movies in XBMC, I use external player and I'm seeing a lot of movies showing generic yellow cover sleeve when they should show Blu-ray cover. I really like Transparency! skin and would like to continue using it.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluray and other boxes0