Manually using Album art
Hey Guys,

So I just did a fresh installation of XBMC 12.2 and I'm letting the scrapers locate my music online and do the best they can do in finding the right information. Couple things I've done was combine all my soundtrack music together and seeing as I search by artist, I've named all my soundtrack music's artist: "Soundtracks" - so naturally, the scrapers won't find anything online, I've done the same for my music downloads from Bowers & Wilkins: Society of Sound. For this, in order to make everything have a picture, I'm trying to manually place in an image instead of having the default image. I've checked the wiki and I've tried naming the image Folder.jpg Folder.tbn, I've tried having it the artist name.jpg and tbn...

Please advise, is there something I'm missing?

On another note, one of my artists "Squalloscope" is unable to be located on the scraper, however when I got to allmusic.com I can search for it, and it's there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
I got it taken care of! Smile

Is anyone noticing sometimes when you go into your music album the first few entries are missing and you have to rescan them to library to fix them?

Let me know if there's a workaround for this!

Thanks.

M

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually using Album art0