New web interface: qooxtunes
I'm really excited to announce a new webinterface addon that takes XBMC music library management to the next level. I've seen other library management addons, but their interfaces felt awkward to me, like many web apps do.

qooxtunes leverages the powerful qooxdoo framework to present the user with a RIA interface that emulates some of the best features of iTunes for library management. It currently only supports music, but if there is enough interest, I would love to add support for movies, tv shows, and photos.

Video overview

Read more and download it here.
Looks very nice!

(2013-10-26, 18:54)jpriebe Wrote: ... but if there is enough interest, I would love to add support for movies, tv shows, and photos.

What you think Wink Hell yeah!
What I like to see is one web interface that does playing, meta data editing, streaming,configuration and controlling of XBMC.
Your work looks like a nice basis for one XBMC interface that rocks them all.
I did not yet see such a nice looking XBMC interface before.
support for music videos would be my number one feature request. With the music video scraper being all but broken, .nfo files have to be created manually. The ability to fill in data and have the interface write a correct .nfo would be awesome.
Is it possible to include a folder to play .strm files for streaming radio? What would be the most logical way to do it? On my xbox 1 with my 2008 xbmc (still a workhorse for me!) I made a "Radio" subfolder in the playlist folder and put .strm files in it, which I successfully play over the web server. Would something like that work in qooxtunes?
Nice work jpriebe,

I like the look of the lists. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Kabooga
I am an expert at acting like an expert ---- WC Fields.

XBMC Web Control Interface - https://github.com/mthiels/webinterface.xrc
Looks very promissing !
Looks great! The only thing missing for me is the ability to play songs from qooxtunes.
Amazing work! Please keep develop..
Amazing work! Please keep develop..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New web interface: qooxtunes0