Solved Skin "flat" Issue & Widgets
Wink 
i just added Isengard to my new firestick and download the 1080 skin like i've done before on my brothers stick but when i sent to settings it gose it "flat" skin and im not able to change the widgets to "in theaters now" can someone please help me thank you in advance
(2015-07-04, 22:08)joonyah03 Wrote: i just added Isengard to my new firestick and download the 1080 skin like i've done before on my brothers stick but when i sent to settings it gose it "flat" skin and im not able to change the widgets to "in theaters now" can someone please help me thank you in advance

Can you please elaborate? What happens when you select 'In Theatres Now' - does it work with the standard textures (the only difference between flat and default is textures). Do you have extendedinfo installed?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
i can not add In Theatres Now or new movies widgets
(2015-07-04, 22:25)Piers Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 22:08)joonyah03 Wrote: i just added Isengard to my new firestick and download the 1080 skin like i've done before on my brothers stick but when i sent to settings it gose it "flat" skin and im not able to change the widgets to "in theaters now" can someone please help me thank you in advance

Can you please elaborate? What happens when you select 'In Theatres Now' - does it work with the standard textures (the only difference between flat and default is textures). Do you have extendedinfo installed?

(2015-07-07, 01:25)joonyah03 Wrote: i can not add In Theatres Now or new movies widgets

sorry for the late respond but yes you helped me im so thankful Piers
Thank you.

Please mark this as 'Solved'. You can do so by editing the first post and looking to the left of the title. You will see a drop-down box, select 'Solved'.

ok just did that... do you happen to know why when i try downloading the skin on firestick today currently 5 times it wont work stays at 99% or just stops downloading. thanks anything helps
(2015-07-12, 22:53)joonyah03 Wrote: ok just did that... do you happen to know why when i try downloading the skin on firestick today currently 5 times it wont work stays at 99% or just stops downloading. thanks anything helps

You need to give it time, sometimes it can take over 10 minutes (on slow devices). It took nearly 15 minutes on my Pi.

ok last questions i promise lol its just you know all the answers lol how do i get the widget in the music to work... and when i click on the main search page to look up something nothing works
(2015-07-13, 23:39)joonyah03 Wrote: ok last questions i promise lol its just you know all the answers lol how do i get the widget in the music to work... and when i click on the main search page to look up something nothing works

Do you have music scanned into your library?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin "flat" Issue & Widgets0