Bug timeshift on demand (pause) not working
Hi folks,

activated timeshift on demand when hitting pause .. seems to work, but when playing on, it stops always after about 2-5 minutes ..

Greetz

Lastcoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
same here
Have you check the box Unlimited Max File Size ?
Max. Period & Max. Size set to "unlimited" ..
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
UNCHAINED Demo Group
no one else with that error ?

Btw. is there any activity on tvheadend development ?
UNCHAINED Demo Group
I can't comment on your problem (I don't use timeshift), but definitely "yes" to the second question. The DVB subsystem has been completely re-written and was recently committed back to the master branch, and there are many ongoing changes to other parts of the software as well.

https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/repository

Last commit was yesterday, if that's active enough for you ;-)
has anyone brought tvheadend timrshift to work?
(2013-12-25, 16:58)tom1502 Wrote: has anyone brought tvheadend timrshift to work?

Last time i used it, it worked perfect. I'm on build 3.4.x
Do You have a synology backend?
Yes I have, DS211
Perfect Smile what Timeshifting path dif you configure?
(2013-12-25, 18:43)tom1502 Wrote: Perfect Smile what Timeshifting path dif you configure?
I created a timeshift folder in recordings folder.
/volume1/recordings/timeshift

Edit:
I tried latest 3.9.x version but that didn't return channel tags so i reverted back to 3.4 from synocommunity.
Ok, guess that's the issue. Will try that out once I am at home.

Thank you!!!
Ok, i'Ve now created a folder in /volume1/videos/... (which is my main directory for videos) and timshifting now seems to work after a first quick test. Thank you very much!!!
(2013-12-25, 20:45)tom1502 Wrote: Ok, i'Ve now created a folder in /volume1/videos/... (which is my main directory for videos) and timshifting now seems to work after a first quick test. Thank you very much!!!

Looks like a rights issue then, glad it's solved.

Happy holidays Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
timeshift on demand (pause) not working0