Metro Icon Generator
I've already posted this in the Xperience1080 thread, but realise it may be useful for others as well.

I've set a website for Xperience1080 to generate Metro style icons, 2500+ available. This way the user can select any colour they wish and any size for the icons.

There's a section called 'Media Centre (XBMC)' which contains most of the popular icons such as BBC, 1Channel, 4oD, ABC iView, icefilms etc. I've recreated most of these logos by hand to make sure they are not distorted in any way. If you would like a logo adding please let me know below, if you can provide a 256x256 transparent PNG that would be even better.

Here are a few examples:

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Added further XBMC related images.

1Channel
4oD
ABC iView
Amazon Instant Video
Apple Trailers
BBC iPlayer
DailyMotion
Disney
ESPN
Facebook
Flickr
Freeview
Grooveshark
Hulu
IceFilms
IMDB
itv Player
Justin TV
Last.fm
Muzu TV
National Geographic
Netflix
NFL
NHL
Pandora
Picasa
Ruutu
Spotify
Squeezebox
Steam (with text)
Steam (logo only)
Trakt.tv
TV Tunes
UEFA
uTorrent
Vimeo
XBMC
YleAreena
YouTube (simple logo)

Here's another example of customization you can achieve, we'll take the XBMC logo as an example. I've chosen entirely random colours and combinations.

si this would be useful in for example? windows 8 ?
(2013-11-07, 02:31)d00ziie Wrote: si this would be useful in for example? windows 8 ?

Or any Metro-styled skin.

Hi Piers,

great work, I see that you have somehow used the MetroStudio application from syncfusion, but made it so that can be launched from within a website, I finde this very interesting and wold like to now how you made this happen.

I am creating a mode for nbox and I am creating icons for it, I am using icons from MetroStudio and Icons8. I am creating icons for all the deafault xbmc Icons, maybe you are intersted in them this is what I have so far.
(2014-02-06, 22:22)DjCisco Wrote: Hi Piers,

great work, I see that you have somehow used the MetroStudio application from syncfusion, but made it so that can be launched from within a website, I finde this very interesting and wold like to now how you made this happen.

I am creating a mode for nbox and I am creating icons for it, I am using icons from MetroStudio and Icons8. I am creating icons for all the deafault xbmc Icons, maybe you are intersted in them this is what I have so far.

You're welcome to send me a PM and I can help you out if you need it. Also I would love to add those icons to the collection, do you have a zip of them?

Hi Piers,

here are the icons

http://ul.to/jofzaeqw
Piers, this website is a fantastic resource! I've been looking for a metro-style Steam icon! Wonderful!

Is it possible to also make an "Advanced Launcher" icon as well? I couldn' find one. Thank you!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metro Icon Generator1