XBMC + HD6450 + Windows = Some Problems
Hi guys,

so i have a nearly perfect HTPC-machine:

- HP Microserver with 4x HDDs + 1 SSD for OS (Windows 7)
- i have attached a Radeon HD6450 with HDMI
- Installed XBMC (Plexbmc)

Now my big issue:
Sometimes, if i want to watch a movie, it stutters in xbmc. It goes away when i restart the machine. Now i analysed the problem, it is not xbmc itself, i think it is the graphic-card. When it stutters again, i closed xbmc and checked the properties of my windows/sys-setting/sound and there is the problem: supported formats: Only stereo! When i restart the machine, there is dolby, dts-hd, etc.

So what is the problem? Why there is sometimes stereo as supported format? This is quit annoying, because it is every second time !! so i have to reboot the machine and this sucks.

Please help me with this Rolleyes
HDMI handshake problem I guess. What HP Microserver do you use?
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
Wink 
N54L Blush
Did you tried different AMD drivers? I now that there are several 13.x drivers that doesn't seem to go well. If you haven't already tried take a test with 12.8 - 12.10, but before testing the older drivers, clean the current installation with the AMD cleaning utility.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC + HD6450 + Windows = Some Problems0