Home Screen Movies and TV Shows Menus Missing
XBMC: Nightly xbmc-20131024-135ae34-master-x86_64.dmg
Mac Mini 5,1 (I believe 2011) running OS X 10.9

This was following my update to OS X 10.9, and after searching the myriad Mavericks threads didn't see this particular issue. I can see the Videos menu on the home screen (standard Confluence theme) but can no longer see the TV Shows or Movies menus. In the theme settings the ability to select either is greyed out, and the Hide option is deselected for both. The rest of the theme's abilities to hide/show features are unaffected.

I can still navigate to Movies and TV Shows via the Videos->Files option on the home screen, but the experience is very different from the Movies/TV Shows screens.
Anyone else experience anything similar?

Any other diagnostic or hardware/software information I can provide?

Thanks.

.sal
debug log (wiki) sounds like your database is broken...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Here's the log from a restart just now: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=76450

The errors looked innocuous; anything else that looks wonky?
Your library seems empty. You have both <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> and library watchdog doing their things, something must have gone wrong there. Either that or something went wrong with the db version upgrade. The versions look ok to me but there's this:

PHP Code:
DEBUGInitializeupdating databases... DONE 

I would drop the databases and let it try creating them again.
(2013-10-28, 21:44)SpaceMonkey Wrote: I would drop the databases and let it try creating them again.
Is there a particular wiki page or howto for doing this, aside from blowing everything away and restarting?
Thanks.
is there any solution to this issue?
Im interested in this too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen Movies and TV Shows Menus Missing1