Solved Not receiving XBMC site emails
My email address is (protecting myself from spam bots):

deny [at] deny [dot] mus [dot] br

Apparently the suffix .mus.br is discarded as invalid by the site SMTP server as I don't receive any emails from xbmc.org, but this is my main email address and it's as valid as it gets. Can you guys fix this? Thanks!
edit: wrong log line Wink

I just send you a test mail and according to our logs, it was accepted by your mail server/provider
It was, email received successfully, thanks! Smile
One thing that is quite annoying is that each time you post on a thread, the default subscription mode is applied, overriding any manually set mode.

For instance, I have my default notification to "No Email Notification" as I often use Tapatalk to view the forum, but there are some threads for which I do want to receive instant email notification (mainly because Tapatalk is a bit flaky in the notification department), so I manually set the subscription mode on a subset of my subscribed threads to "Instant Email Notification".

But whenever I post a reply on one of these "Instant Email Notification" threads the subscription mode of the thread is always reset to the default, "No Email Notification", rather than retaining the manually set "Instant Email" mode.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not receiving XBMC site emails0