How to Access Movie Trivia Slideshow feature in Cinema Experience?
First I want to say I Love XBMC! A big thanks to you folks who created and maintain this awesome application.

Here are the relevant versions: Frodo v12.2, Transparency! v5.0.9, Cinema Experience v3.0.6, Window 7 professional 64bit.

Cinema Experience is working wonderfully as far as the Trailers, Special Videos, etc. The difficulty I am having is accessing the Trivia Slideshow feature in CE.

Most simply put, How do I create a menu or sub-menu to run the Trivia Slideshow feature within the Cinema Experience add-on?

I have added the below code just below button "id=11" in the DialogVideoInfo.xml file in all of these locations (due to conflicting documentation). I have not been able to create the Home Cinema Experience menu button.

C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.transparency\720p
C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p
C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.transparency\720p

<control type="button" id="14">
<description>Home Cinema Experience</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>Cinema</label>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript special://home/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick
</control>

I have also installed a XBMC Cinema Pack that contains 934 images for the Trivia. I've configured Transparency!'s Trivia mode as Slide Show and am using the location of the 934 images as the slide show directory.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!, Chris

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Access Movie Trivia Slideshow feature in Cinema Experience?0