Show VideoFullScreen info on playback start, end and pause
Congrats on a great skin. This is the first skin I have found outside of Confluence that meets my needs. I have been busy making a few tweaks over the past few days and I finally got stumped on one. On Confluence, I was able to modify videofullscreen.xml in order to have the videofullscreen "info" show up when I start playback (for 5 secs), when playback is paused and at the end of playback (last 3 secs). Code change is below, this was Line 6...

Code:
<visible>[!IntegerGreaterThan(Player.time,5) | !IntegerGreaterThan(Player.TimeRemaining,3) | Player.ShowInfo | Player.Paused | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD)] + ![Window.IsVisible(123) | Window.IsVisible(124) | Window.IsVisible(125) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDChannels) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDGuide)]</visible>

I would like to to do something similar (have the fullscreen info show up on pause) on Amber but I cannot seem to be able to find how i should modify videofullscreen.xml.

Thanks for any insight.
When I grep "TimeRemaining" in the maber 1080i directory only 2 things show up. One is in DialogSeekBar.xml and the other in MusicKaroakeLyrics.xml.

Not sure if that's helpful or not, but if the settings that you are looking for have been put into the DialogSeekbar.xml file, they may be referenced from the VideoFullsScreen.xml file.

Also, I'm not sure which platform you are on, but for linux, case makes ALL the difference. Big Grin

HTH
When starting playback, Amber skin shows DialogSeekBar.xml
(2013-10-31, 05:39)VMCosco Wrote: Congrats on a great skin. This is the first skin I have found outside of Confluence that meets my needs. I have been busy making a few tweaks over the past few days and I finally got stumped on one. On Confluence, I was able to modify videofullscreen.xml in order to have the videofullscreen "info" show up when I start playback (for 5 secs), when playback is paused and at the end of playback (last 3 secs). Code change is below, this was Line 6...

Did you have any luck with this? This is exactly the functionality I'm looking to implement (it's incredibly useful when watching music videos). But after searching through the various XMLs for a few hours I'm no longer making progress. I could do it for the DialogSeekBar which is a small consolation, but the VideoFullScreen doesn't have the same <visible> tags and I'm struggling to see where the Info screen is enabled/disabled.
I'm also looking for this in Amber. It's a great skin but I do miss the video info that Aeon Nox displays when a video is paused. I'd love to add that in (or customise it)
+1.

Anyone know how to add this? I'm a skinning n00b but Amber + PleXBMC is a great combo. The only feature missing is the pause info! It doesn't have to be as crazy as Aeon Nox but least give us the video title and time remaining!
I'd like this feature as well, but only on the pause screen.
Ironic that this has been resurrected. The fullscreen info (when pressing "M" on keyboard) is in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get this info to show up automatically when I "PAUSE" a video. I assume I have to alter the DialogSeekBar or VideoFullScreen files somehow.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show VideoFullScreen info on playback start, end and pause0