Win Art for media
Well here goes nothing. Win 7, new xbmc install with Aeon Nox.

So I add my movie source, with the proper file structure and great, xbmc shows all the proper art and movie info.

I add TV shows, and same deal, but the SEASONS folders I have, show no art or info. If I switch to another skin, these SEASON folders show the art.

Ok, now Music... I added my 700 albums, scanned to library, now I'm browsing them in MUSIC LIBRARY, but some have fanart and some dont, which is odd because for example: I click on Jay-Z: American Gangster album, and there is no art or anything, but if I hit ALBUM INFORMATION, it opens up album cover thumbnail, info, backdrop... SO it obviously sees the information, but won't download it... Any ideas on how to fix this? My naming convention is fine also, I checked it against albums that got there artwork.

any help would be great... thanks!
OK, so I figured out that my TV shows needed to be in "LIBRABRY" mode, then I can see the season art... Great!

Only issue I really have left is my music, getting that art and info to be correct per album.

I have 8 mile Soundtrack right, all seem to be tagged correctly with mp3tag, all lloks good, but in library mode, under ALBUM search, it shows about 10 icons for 8 mile OST, all the different artists in the compilation. I want it all in one album!!

http://postimg.org/image/fwgbf18ip/

Please HAlp!
See if this helps.

Setting>music>library>include artist who appear only on compilations.

The only other way I can think of it to tag the album as 'various artists' or similar.
(2013-10-31, 20:39)prawnee Wrote: See if this helps.

Setting>music>library>include artist who appear only on compilations.

The only other way I can think of it to tag the album as 'various artists' or similar.

Yeah tried the Setting>music>library>include artist who appear only on compilations, no dice.

I'll try various artists, but it seems like any changes I make to my music files, XBMC doesn't change a thing. I keep updating the library after changes...Grr

I dont get it, is the artwork downloader supposed to download the art work and place it in my music folders?

Or do I have to add all my album artwork manually? Why is something that should be simple so confusing?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Art for media0