XBMC Confluence Skin help
I am using Confluence 7 Icons and created 7 addon shortcuts under Videos button. What I like to do is to configure XBMC to go straight to Videos button with all of its addon shortcuts on start-up and when I click on Home icon on the bottom right corner of the screen, it always takes me back to home screen with Videos button as well. Would anyone kindly show me how to achieve this? Thank you very much in advance.
Not sure what "Confluence 7 Icons" is (a Confluence mod?), but if you want the Videos page displayed at XBMC startup: System/Settings > Appearance > Skin > Startup window > Videos
Thanks for reply. By the way, I am using Frodo 12.2. A regular Confluence Skin allows users to create only 5 shortcuts. I ran XBMCHUB Maintenance and have 7 shortcuts.

Thank you very much.
Firstly, http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMC_HUB_Wizard , so we know nothing of nor do we support any of their stuff. Secondly, what you're requesting may require a modification to the skin, which is outside my outside my pay grade. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Confluence Skin help0