Metadata Actors script.
I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate the Metadata Actors script into confluence amd wondered if anyone has any ideas or any of the modded confluence skins have it so i can see an example ? Any help appreciated as i'm not getting so far with it.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Copy the skin files from the addon directory to the skin directory, and go from there.. Follow the instructions on the addon readme about adding the buttons to dialogvideoinfo.xml etc.

When you're done send a pull request and i'll add it to my mod Big Grin
hehe yes thats no problem. I'm going to have another go at it and if successful i'll create a check conditional to see if the script is installed.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
OK managed to get it to work by "borrowing code" from another skin modification. I've posted my results on how to implement into your skin at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1541991

Full credit given to the original author.
-= My Media Centre =-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Actors script.0