Any trick needed to get files to autoplay with latest XBMC nightly?
Fortunately I waited a bit before upgrading to Mavericks, so I avoided the whole XBMC mouse issue, since the latest nightly doesn't have that problem at all. In fact, the latest XBMC nightly seems to work perfectly in Mavericks EXCEPT that when clicking on a file that's assigned to XBMC, XBMC opens but it doesn't automatically play the file like it used to.
I don't remember any setting I had to change in XBMC to get it to autoplay files, but maybe I just don't remember?

Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance to the devs for their nightly efforts!
Good thing you notice this as well Jakobkraft. I hope they fix it with a new nightly... I must admit that I use this very often!
If you install the latest nightly it works the first time, but then no more :-(
(2013-11-01, 19:45)avehome Wrote: Good thing you notice this as well Jakobkraft. I hope they fix it with a new nightly... I must admit that I use this very often!
If you install the latest nightly it works the first time, but then no more :-(

I notice that too. It works the first time you open -- but if you open the program directly the first time, then it will not autoplay after that. Strange behavior.
I'm sure they can fix it, though. I just want to make sure that the devs are aware of the problem. The mouse problem seemed like a trickier issue but they fixed that pretty quickly, it seemed. So I'm sure they can fix this as well.
yes i can - but i'm out of town for a week - so it won't be that quick this time...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-11-01, 21:39)Memphiz Wrote: yes i can - but i'm out of town for a week - so it won't be that quick this time...

Whenever you can, it WILL be greatly appreciatedSmile
Thanks for the response Memphiz!
Good to hear that you can fix it. That it takes several weeks is fine by me.
In the meantime I play my movies from the xbmc menu.
Was the autoplay issue fixed yet? Just wondering, haven't tried the last couple of nightlies, and am staying with friend who's internet is SO slow, like dial-up slow. Don't want to download unnecessarily. Thanks!
fixed in next nightly
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-11-14, 20:20)Memphiz Wrote: fixed in next nightly

You. Rock.

Thanks!!
It works again in the nightly xbmc-20131114-aaba876-master-x86_64.dmg
Thank you Memphiz!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any trick needed to get files to autoplay with latest XBMC nightly?1