Subtitle support is lacking after recent updates
Hi there! It seems that XBMC is having a harder time rendering subtitles properly lately, which is odd because I've always praised it for great subtitle support. I'm only seeing basic subs with ass markup all over the screen, and I've been forced to watch a lot of stuff with mpv instead.

sircmpwn@Picard ~> xbmc --version
XBMC Media Center 12.2 Git:Unknown
Copyright © 2005-2012 Team XBMC - http://www.xbmc.org

I'm also running libass 0.10.2-1, updated on the 25th of October.
I found the subtitle is often lacking in ass format in XBMC12,
It always happen on switch subtitle.
I cannot sure if this is related with chinese or japanese language code, or just player problem?
However, this situation never happen on srt format .Is there any recipe for this bug?
Since a few days subtitles don't work anymore. Perhaps the update is good for gotham, but for frodo it's not working. Sometimes I have the idea that updates were never tested.
Worked gread for a few weeks, last days I toohave been getting some plugins lacking search hits 4/5 times, and for the most I get script error notifications with the OpenSubtitles plugin. Will post debug when it happens again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
I never have problem in Frodo but in Gotham I Can't get subtitle work at all (Android 4.2.2)
Any idea anyone?
Ideas? Yeah open a new thread rather than reopen a dead one.

Explain your problem in detail. Post a link to your debug log which you will have posted to pastebin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle support is lacking after recent updates0