Saving settings for individual videos
Hi all.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but my phrasing of the search might be off!

Essentially, I'd like to know if there is any way to save video/audio preferences for individual videos. For example, I have a few seasons of a kids TV show and some need delayed audio, some need advanced audio, some need deinterlacing and some don't. Currently I have to change the audio/video preferences with every change of episode and wondered if anybody knows of a way to get XBMC can remember settings for individual episodes/movies.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
Sure you can, open the OSD menu while playing and then adjust the settings from the video or audio options.
Thanks for your reply. I can change the settings, and save them as default settings for all videos, but I'd like to be able to save the settings to that particular video, so the next time it plays the settings are remembered. Is that possible?
In my experience, any changes made to individual videos are remembered when that video is played again (on the same system).

Try it for yourself.
(2013-11-02, 20:30)markhunter99 Wrote: Thanks for your reply. I can change the settings, and save them as default settings for all videos, but I'd like to be able to save the settings to that particular video, so the next time it plays the settings are remembered. Is that possible?

Don't do the save as default for all videos as it does exactly what it says, applies changes to all video, just do any changes and back out and it'll be remembered for that individual file.
Oh, great - Iill investigate and make sure that works. Thanks both.
I tried this but it didn't work - I delayed the audio by 1 sec, came out of the video and opened another video, went back into the first video and it had been reset to my default setting. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Saving settings for individual videos0