how to move the display info on top of screen?
please delete this, i posted in the wrong forum.
Just found it, does anyone know how i can remove the "PARTLY CLOUDY" to be replaced with the weather icon.

does anyone know how?
please delete this. wrong forum!
please delete this. wrong forum!
Stop. making. new. threads.

You do not need four threads to ask the same question. It doesn't matter if people don't answer you right away. You have to be patient. You are asking how to skin XBMC, and that requires learning a lot of things and being patient.
No I'm not, the last one I made it was done so this is a new thread.

I'm not really sure if you do know how I can place the weather icon on the top of the screen with the temperature. Can you see on the first picture where it have thw weather icon with the temperature where you can see on the second picture that I have got "PARTLY CLOUDY" with the temperature.

Do you know how I can place the weather icon on the top of the screen instead of "PARTLY CLOUDY"?
(2013-11-03, 18:20)Ned Scott Wrote: Stop. making. new. threads.

You do not need four threads to ask the same question. It doesn't matter if people don't answer you right away. You have to be patient. You are asking how to skin XBMC, and that requires learning a lot of things and being patient.

I see only two posts asking about the weather. One was a follow up on a different question. I see nothing wrong with what the OP did creating a new thread for the new question. In lots of forums, followup question can be missed because other members thing the issue is closed. At best this was a minor infraction. Either way, a newbie does not deserve such a dressing down.
Three threads merged.
(2013-11-03, 18:39)spinnaker Wrote: I see only two posts asking about the weather. One was a follow up on a different question. I see nothing wrong with what the OP did creating a new thread for the new question. In lots of forums, followup question can be missed because other members thing the issue is closed. At best this was a minor infraction. Either way, a newbie does not deserve such a dressing down.

Cool story bro, but this isn't a democracy. You don't get to negotiate with the staff.

That being said, I'll humor you about the situation. This isn't the first time he's done something like this, and two of us had to warn him about spamming the forum and PMs (I think I got 6 or 7 within an hour) that were just repeats of the same message, followed up by him becoming very angry and "pissed off" that no one was answering him right away.

There's a big difference between what you're describing and the situation with chris here. It's pretty well layed out in his posting history, which anyone can read.
(2013-11-03, 19:57)Ned Scott Wrote: and two of us had to warn him about spamming the forum and PMs

Make that three. Wink
@artrafael: Thank you very much for merged the threads. I have no one to help me because they know what I'm looking for but they can't be bother to answer. They should know the answer but i didn't mean to spam the forum.

I'm depressed to need the answer before I will move the things along.

Can't you just answer my question what I'm exacty looking for?
You cannot do it by a simple configuration item. The reason that you have not received many answers is that no-one other than yourself has any interest in doing this.

You will need to learn how to modify the skin yourself which will require research, learning and your own time.
I'm trying to find out where I need to modify the skin, but nobody is giving me the answer.

I'd find this really annoyed when people choice to ignore my answer.

Stupid really...
i find it annoying that people have no patience and are spamming the forum multiple times with the same question and PMing team members and others. So stop it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Most people don't know how to skin XBMC. I barely understand it. Even the author of the skin probably wouldn't know the answer to this off the top of his head without first looking back at some XML files. If we could give you an answer that would make you happy and stop asking, we would. People have lives and are busy, or they honestly don't know. If you get angry at people for not taking time out of their day to help you right away, then you're just going to discourage those who can help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to move the display info on top of screen?1