how to move the display info on top of screen?
(2013-11-03, 19:57)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 18:39)spinnaker Wrote: I see only two posts asking about the weather. One was a follow up on a different question. I see nothing wrong with what the OP did creating a new thread for the new question. In lots of forums, followup question can be missed because other members thing the issue is closed. At best this was a minor infraction. Either way, a newbie does not deserve such a dressing down.

Cool story bro, but this isn't a democracy. You don't get to negotiate with the staff.

That being said, I'll humor you about the situation. This isn't the first time he's done something like this, and two of us had to warn him about spamming the forum and PMs (I think I got 6 or 7 within an hour) that were just repeats of the same message, followed up by him becoming very angry and "pissed off" that no one was answering him right away.

There's a big difference between what you're describing and the situation with chris here. It's pretty well layed out in his posting history, which anyone can read.

Sorry I did not look at the full history. All I saw was the one other related post. So I stand corrected. With that history the OP deserved to have hands slapped. Those are breaches of etiquette in almost any forum going.
Hi guys,

I'm using aeon nox v4. I need your help because I can't find out how I can modify the settings to allow me to remove the "PARTLY CLOUDY" to be replaced with weather icon.

Just like this:

Here's the screenshot of my XBMC:

Does anyone know how I can remove the "PARTLY CLOUDY" to be replaced with weather icon?

any advice would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance
Merged yet another thread on the same subject into this one. Do this again and you will earn yourself another ban.

As mentioned above by others, you are not being shunned. On the contrary, you are being impatient. I do not know how to skin, so there's nothing I can do to help you other than to point you to existing on-line resources as others have already done.
@artrafael: I can see there are other users on this forum who have done it so there is no reason why i couldn't do it when there is possible. So when I posted in the right forum, why do you keep moving my threads to this forum?

I'm using aeon nox skin so i have posted in the right forum and not on this forum so dont you dare to annoyed me as this thread should have been deleted early as I found the solution for moving the date bar to the top of the screen. I don't see why you should deleted this thread for a fresh start....

As for my patient, I do not have much time to wait for other people when they choice to be an idiot to ignore my post when they know the answer and they are helping for others which I don't find it that was quite fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2013-11-04, 05:08)chris0147 Wrote: So when I posted in the right forum, why do you keep moving my threads to this forum?
I merged all subsequent threads on this topic to this thread because this one predates the others. If you wanted this thread moved, then all you had to do was ask... don't go posting new threads all over the place. (This thread is now in Aeon Nox)
Quote:As for my patient, I do not have much time to wait for other people when they choice to be an idiot to ignore my post when they know the answer and they are helping for others which I don't find it that was quite fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know others who have responded to you know the answers but are withholding the information from you? Can you read their minds? Just because they can answer posts from other people on other topics, doesn't mean they can answer posts on all topics. No one knows everything there is to know about XBMC. And calling those who can potentially help you "idiots" (and worse, in other threads) will not win you any friends. Remember, everyone working on XBMC, skins, add-ons, and participating on these forums are doing so on their own time and for no compensation. What I don't find fair is that you demand others help you right away just because it is urgent for you, regardless of their schedules or ability to answer your questions.
I'm running Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (which is the development version) and I have icon weather by default :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-11-04, 10:57)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm running Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (which is the development version) and I have icon weather by default :

how did you do that?

did you modifiy it?
"I'm running Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (which is the development version) and I have icon weather by default"

The part about it being on by default would seem to imply he did absolutely nothing.

It is the the development version of aeon nox though, so perhaps it differs from the 4.0.9 version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to move the display info on top of screen?1