FTP folder for screensaver
I have added a new picture folder through the interface to add a picture source. It is an FTP folder. It works to browse the pictures. However, when I try to use that location as my screensaver/slideshow location, it does not work, and instead serves up random images from the movies I have. I can switch it back to a local folder on a USB drive and it pulls pictures from that for the screen saver.

Any ideas on what is going on here?
Here's a little update on this problem. The FTP location works fine for the screensaver IF i just dump pictures into it, not in folders. For instance example.com/screensaver and that exact path is what I use as the image source location. However, if I upload folders of images instead of images it then just supplies random images from my movie directory. For instance, example.com/screensaver/folder

This screensaver can navigate folders when it isn't using FTP, for instance if I have the screensaver set to use "usb drive/screensaver/ but also have folders in that screensaver folder, it will use all the images in the main folder and the subfolders.

Hope this helps describe what I'm seeing here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FTP folder for screensaver0