Global Audio Delay Settings
Hey Everyone,

I know this has been posted before, but i'm wondering if there is a different fix from what I've been reading. My current problem is that I got a new TV (Panasonic TC-P60ST60) that replaced an old 40" Samsung LCD LN-40B550. Now that I have this new TV i'm dealing with about 250ms audio delay (audio before video). My receiver (Harmon Kardon AVR-1600) can adjust to about 180ms so I need a delay on the software side to adjust for this. I was able to do that in XBMC using advancedsettings.xml but this made the playercorefactory (for external player to TMT6) stop working. Even if I could fix the issue with playercorefactory it wouldn't fix the delay issues I would have using TMT6 as an external player.

Is there a global windows 7 setting that will allow for adjusting the delay on the audio for all programs? This way I can set XBMC settings back to default and windows will adjust audio delay to -250ms. Then no matter what i'm using (xbmc, TMT6, netflix, youtube, etc) there will be no more audio delay.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Global Audio Delay Settings0