TheTVDB & The Apprentice
Hi, I have a big problem with this show.. I have used XBMC for years and really never ran into this kind of problem before...

Usually when I have a problem with a TV show being improperly recognized, I simply look up the name in thetvdb site and rename the folder, and then it works fine... however with "The Apprentice", there is some other problem...

I have the folder named as "The Apprentice" but the TV show gets recognized as The Apprentice: you're fired ... which is the UK edition...

I tried to refresh but it gives me only the options of the other spinoff apprentices... :You're fired, Celebrity Apprentice and The Apprentice: Martha Stewart

I think the big problem is that before the ':' they are all identical... "The Apprentice:"

anyone have any ideas what I could do?
Have you tried naming the show's folder to "The Apprentice US " for the US version?
(2013-11-04, 23:52)Amra Wrote: Have you tried naming the show's folder to "The Apprentice US " for the US version?

thanks, that worked.. strange that they have both "The Apprentice" and "The Apprentice US" in the TV DB
(2013-11-05, 00:14)ycomp Wrote: strange that they have both "The Apprentice" and "The Apprentice US" in the TV DB
How so? They are different series or different language versions with the same name. The "US" designation ensures you get the US version in English.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB & The Apprentice0