Background Customizer in Custom Menu
Hi All

I have made a favourite called "NBA" this directs to a folder where I have NBA games as video files (not library mode since obviously they don't scrape or at least I don't know how to make them scrape).

In Skin Settings, On Home Menu Furniture (I believe its called), I used one of the Customs slots and made a Home menu item that goes to this NBA favourite. In here I directed it to a folder of NBA wallpapers to use at the Home Menu level. This works great and now I have a sweet looking Home Menu item for NBA games.

The issue is, that when I go into this NBA favourite, it shows the games which is great, at the moment I am using list view (will try others however), but there is just the generic backgrounds? I went into View Settings, then Background Customizer and I have these options:

Backgrounds Setup:
Hide Fanart
Darken
Animated

Fallback Settings:
Reset Fallback
Single Image
Multi Image

Can someone tell me what to enable / disable etc on this one to get the same folder of NBA wallpapers to show as backgrounds? I have tried directing Multi Image to the folder, but nothing changes?

On a side note, would anyone know of a simple renamer application that I can rename my NBA files on mass? Like The Renamer / FileBot but simplier without checking the net etc, just rename based on the current file name?

Thanks in advance
Sounds like you're asking to display fanart for each game? If this is true you simply need to add a fanart image for each game.

Fanart Naming
If each game is in it's own folder that you can name it fanart.jpg

If all games are in the same folder, then use <game>.jpg. With this option you would replace <game> with the exact name of each game.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Hmm is there any other way to change the backgrounds once viewing the games in list view?

The games are all in one folder (called NBA) I was sort of hoping to get the Fallback Settings -> Multi Image part working as that means that I wouldn't have to make a new fanart for each game each time which take ages as there are lots and lots of games and more coming every day.

Basically even just one background would be better than the standard one there is showing now, but I thought Multi Image setting would enable the backgrouds to shuffle like it does for the Home Menu item backgrounds?
Sorry, I've never used that feature so not clear on how it should work.

Hopefully someone else can help.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
For mass renaming I use Double Commander check it out, its open source, though its for more then renaming, but I like how it works. As for the multi-background images, Did you try adding a folder called say NBA to the skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds folder and put your images there and see if that works?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Customizer in Custom Menu0