xmlwindow built-in list gets wiped out periodically
Hi guys,

Anybody seen this behavior when using the built-in (I'm using id=50) lists of a windowxml instance? I don't see anything special in the logs when this happens except that XBMC is checking for addon updates sometimes when it happens. My script is just sitting there, displaying this list, and then suddenly the list is cleared all by itself. I can rebuild the window list manually, but there is definitely something weird going on.

You can't see it very well in the 'after' pic, but the single item that is displayed seems to be a parent folder and shows '..' as the only label.

Clicking on any item in this list opens a dialog window open the has album details with labels and images I set with my script. When this 'reset' event happens, and an album detail dialog is open, the dialog also loses its list, in addition to the main album list behind it.

I tried turning off gc for my script, thinking that perhaps the list and dialog labels were being dereferenced or something, but that had no effect.

Here's the before and after pics of the main window. I'll see if I can get screenshots of what it looks like with the album detail dialog.

I see I'm going to have to figure out how to hook up the debugger. If I find anything, I'll post it here.
I noticed that when I plug USB drives in while my script is running that my window list gets wiped out and shows the usb disk. So something is happening that I don't understand. In any case, I can't count on being in control of those list id's.

To fix it I just started using my own list instances instead of the builtin lists 50-59.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xmlwindow built-in list gets wiped out periodically0