Transparent list resolution flags (SD/HD)
Hi All.

I was wondering how to describe what I'm talking about. I think it's called Transparent list resolution flags (SD/HD). In the movie lists they show up blue for SD and green for HD. I have HD and SD movies so these flags are very helpful. For me they seem to only show up after I've started the movie. There is other movie info that also only shows after the movie has been played (i.e. Blu-ray Disk, DTS-HD etc.) Is there some way to have that info show up without having to start/play each movie? Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ds

Edit: I'm on Frodo 12.2 and OS X 10.6.8. Also, I guess I should mention my movies on in VIDEO_TS format for SD and BDMV for Blu-ray. So straight full disk copies.
So does anyone at least know what I'm talking about? In some list views on the right side there is an SD in blue for Standard Def or an HD in green for High Def. Does anyone use these views and do these indicators show up for all of your movies? I'm wondering if I'm not explaining it correctly or if no one else has an issue.
If your media is in a container that XBMC/ffmpeg/mediainfo (whichever is the one extracting the media info details) cannot read, then you might be out of luck.

I have never used nfo files, maybe you could get some of the flags showing if you use those?
The HD and SD flags are set based on the extracted data from the files. This occurs in a background thread upon listing for most media, but for some (specifically Bluray or DVD ISOs) it only extracts during playback.

Once generated, it's there pretty much immediately on listing.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the reply guys. Good to know. looks like the easiest way for me to get that info is to play a few seconds of each movie. Kind of a drag but not the end of the world. At least now I know what I need to do.

Thanks again.

ds

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparent list resolution flags (SD/HD)0