Select playback item for Blu-ray?
Hi All.

I've been using XBMC for quite a while. I recently went to Frodo 12.2 and started adding Blu-ray to my collection. My Blu-rays are straight copies into BDMV folders. I noticed that when I select a Blu-ray movie from the recently added on the home page, it goes straight into playing the movie (perfect). When I select the same movie from the list of all movies, it gives me Select Playback Item with three choices: Play Main Title, Select from all Titles, Show Blu-ray Menu. I'd prefer to have it go straight into playing the movie here as well. Is there a setting I can change for this? I'm on OS X 10.6.8.

Thanks in advance for any help.

dave
So does anyone copy their Blu-rays into the BDMV\STREAM\***.m2ts structure. If you do does playback bring you to "Select Playback Item" or does it take you directly into the movie? Any kind of response would be helpful. I'm trying determine if this is expected behaviour or a bug or a configuration or am I the only one etc.
I have the same 'problem'. I made a feature request to solve this, take a look and please support/amend it if you like it...
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select playback item for Blu-ray?0